Ten Slimming Injections with a complementary Cavitation Session for One Person – R2500 (R3900 value)
Disclaimer Notice – *Results vary from Client to Client*
More About the Treatments
- Treatment duration is 30 to 45 minutes including consultation, cavitation and injecting.
- Up to six injections can be done in one session.
Lipolysis Subcutaneaus Mesotherapy Slimming Treatment
- Series of micro-injections that dissolve unwanted areas of fat
- The injection consists of a mixture of phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and deoxycholate (DC), which are substances that occur naturally in the human body
- The fat cells absorb the PCDC and become slightly inflamed and then harden. The hardened fat cells break down within a few weeks and are eliminated via the body’s natural processes.
- Areas that can be treated with the Lipolysis Mesotherapy Slimming treatment include the inner and outer thighs, buttocks, and love handles, back of the arms, the upper and lower abdomen, the chin and jowls, knees, upper and lower back
- Non-invasive procedure
Not suitable for:
- Pregnant or lactating clients
- Patients with allergies to soy
- Multiple cardiac drugs
- The elderly
- Acute febrile illness
- Persons under 18
- Using ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency, the treatment allows the client’s body to break down fat cells
- These cells are then metabolized through the body’s natural removal processes
- Unlike traditional liposuction, this treatment uses no injections, anesthesia, and there is no down time
- Painless and non-surgical way to remove fat and cellulite
- Reduce fat in problem areas: Thighs, hips, stomach, back, arms and chin
- Tighten and tone skin, reduce sagging skin